TRZ03-K stands for the RMG volumeter series of turbine meters which are characterized by their compact design. This compact design does curb cost, but the compact design also makes this device more “sensitive” in their fluid dynamics. On the other hand, the high degree of reproducibility of the measured values is a feature that the Volumeters have in common with the turbine meters. For this reason, the volumeters are aimed at use for internal billing measurements or for plant control, e.g. in burner control systems, where the reproducibility of the measured values is of primary importance for process control and regulation purposes.
Apparatus for measuring gas volume for internal measurements
- Suitable for gases according to DVGW worksheet G 260 and neutral, non-aggressive gases, other gases on request
- Roller counter which registers the total volume and displays it at any time without power supply
- High measuring accuracy
- Horizontal or vertical gas flow
- Optionally with mechanical output clutch
- Special design for aggressive gases possible